Porcelain crowns are an aesthetic, effective choice for restoring a tooth that is significantly decayed or damaged. Porcelain dental crowns are designed to completely encase the damaged tooth, improving its function, health, and appearance. At Georgetown Dental, we use crowns created from porcelain for tooth-colored, natural-looking results. Your Georgetown, Texas dentists, Dr. Smith and Dr. Marabella, may recommend a porcelain crown to:
- Complete a dental implant
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Protect a tooth following root canal therapy
- Improve the function and appearance of a misshapen tooth
- Support a dental bridge
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
Your porcelain crown will be custom made to fit your smile comfortably. We invite you to call or visit us today to learn more about how a porcelain dental crown can enhance your smile!