At Georgetown Dental, we believe that preventing dental problems is the best way to care for your smile! We provide preventive dental care to help you keep your smile in the best of health. Our knowledgeable dentists in Georgetown, Texas recommend that you visit our dental office every six months for a regular cleaning and exam. During your routine exam, Dr. Smith, Dr. Marabella, and our caring dental team will:
- Examine your mouth for signs of dental problems, such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, etc.
- Perform an oral cancer screening to check for signs of oral cancer
- Thoroughly clean your teeth by removing plaque and tartar
- Polish your teeth for a radiant, healthy smile
- Recommend any needed dental treatments to improve your oral health
We are dedicated to ensuring that your teeth and gums stay in good health. To schedule your next visit to our dental office and to learn more about preventive dentistry, we welcome you to contact us today!